1. Name your favorite song: I think the Rufus Wainwright “Hallelujah.” Maybe? I hate being asked to pick favorites of anything!
2. Name a song you think is romantic: This was really friggin’ hard for me. I’m gonna go with “Lucky” byt Colbie Caillat and Jason Mraz
3. Name a song you recommend someone to listen to: I always recommend “Bleed American” by Jimmy Eat World for running. Does that count?
4. Name your second favorite song: “Unforgettable,” preferably the Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole version.
Since these are trick questions, here is what they mean:
1. This tells how you feel about yourself: I guess I really, really like myself?
2. This song tells how you feel about a person you secretly have a crush on: Umm, aren’t a little old and married for crushes?
3. This song tells how you feel about the person you are in a relationship with.: My husband is really patriotic?
4. This song tells how you think other people view you: Hahaha, I think people might actually agree with that. But unforgettable might not be a good thing.
More random questions:
1. Do you think you’re hawt?
Do bears sh*t in the woods?
2. My current wallpaper:
I’m awesome and left it generic
3. When was the last time you ate chicken?
Yesterday? Yes, yesterday for dinner. We eat a lot of chicken because it’s healthier than steak and doesn’t have mercury like a lot of fish.
4. What are the songs you have listened to recently?
I mostly listen to the radio, but my favorites on the radio are “Rolling in the Deep” by Adele and “The Lazy Song” by Bruno Mars. Oh, and my husband and I have a running joke with “Wheel in the Sky” by Journey, so we play that a lot too.
5. What were you thinking as you were writing this?
This is surprisingly time consuming. And “hawt” is a stupid word.
6. Do you have any nicknames?
Sars, thanks to B-Rob. My brother name was Zoidberg, which I always thought was little inappropriate since I am actually Jewish (funny, but inappropriate). Apparently everyone else did too, cause no one ever calls/called me that. I’m sure there’s more than one person out that who just refers to me as the bitch, but they can kiss aunt rosie.
7. Random eight blogger friends who will be tagged by this (feel no need to answer if you don’t want to!)
14. Why does #2’s blog interest you?
Because I adore her and because our babies are gonna get married someday. Also, she’s cute and funny.
Right…anywhoodle, I’ll be back in a day or two with real content. Thanks for the laugh, Kara!