I do believe it is time for another round of blogger confessions! Mostly because this kind of post is easy to write and I’ve been feeling like I’ve been hit by a bus lately.
1. I’ve taken 2 naps in the past week. I NEVER nap (except in the car) because it’s so bad for my sleep. I cannot stay awake these days.
2. I LOVE bad tv. I’m talking the CW and ABC Family. I need background noise when I blog or suf the interwebz, so I’ve been known to watch such classics as “Make it or Break it,” “The Secret Life of the American Teenager,” “Switched at Birth,” “90210” and “Gossip Girl.” I will not apologize for my love of “The Vampire Diaries,” “Nikita” and “Supernatural,” because those are quality shows. The thing about my trashy shows is I only kind of like most of them, but once I start watching something I can’t stop. It’s like how everyone stops and stares at a train wreck. Please tell me I’m not alone in this.
3. I can’t actually pay attention to tv. Everytime I re-watch something it’s like I’ve never seen it before. Half the time I don’t even know the characters’ names. Really complicated shows like “Heroes” required Keith telling me what was going on every 10 minutes. He loves it. Really.
4. We went to The Evil Dead Musical last night. The confession here is that I LOVED it. I’ve been singing the songs to myself all morning. Shameface. How can I love a musical with a splatter zone!?
5. I am absolutely obsessed with the dressing on the salad at Hibachi restaurants (the Japanese steakhouse where they cook the food in front of you). Husband found a same taste dressing at Whole Foods
6. I took the above picture about 8 times before I got the lighting and facial expression right. I have limits on how stupid I’m willing to look on the internet. Sorry.
7. I ran twice on Wednesday because I decided I wanted to sleep in Thursday and Friday. It was hard, but I have no regrets. This decision would have been better made before I ate a steak dinner, though.
8. I really want to do a triathlon, but I can’t swim or cycle. As in, never learned how. I am going to remedy this in the coming year. I tried to learn to ride a bike the other night and now my lady bits are super sore.
9. I cannot make a decision without reading everything about the topic. It’s kind of obnoxious when someone wants me to pick a restaurant and I have to check a whole bunch of menus.
10. I’m worried this isn’t funny enough. My tiny little brain feels totally short circuited and I had a ton of work drama that finally got dealt with yesterday. I think things are going to be better now, but I obviously don’t feel comfortable blogging about it. It’s hard to have the kind of blog I want to have (total honesty) when I have to worry about pesky things like feelings and HR.
What are your confessions? I especially want to know about your guilty pleasure tv shows!