Well, I still can’t tell you my big secret (soon, I hope. Husband, you are killing me), but I can tell you lots of my embarrassing little secrets!
1. I can’t spell the word “embarrassing.” Spell check always fixes it for me.
2. I have more “food rules,” as Mr. Bigpants calls them, than I can count. I don’t like my food touching (steak juice should not get near my pasta!), I eat it in a specific order (veg first) and I can’t or won’t eat a list of food so long my husband can’t even keep track. I’m even picky about dessert. If it is too sweet (i.e. baklava), I won’t eat it. And if it is a weird color. Or if it smells weird. Or looks weird.
3. I spent 5 minutes admiring my butt in the mirror this morning. This Aerie underwear makes it look shapely. Love it!
4. I work with lasers. This is not embarrassing, but it’s the only thing my husband knows about what I do. He has kind of selective hearing. The lasers are enclosed and not actually that exciting, but I did have to take a laser safety class.
5. I once accidentally lit a professor on fire in college. It was actually the second year in a row that he had been lit on fire. He actually ended up being one of my favorite professors and used to introduce me as his daughter (he was from Ghana, which made people really confused).
6. I have a cat. Did you guys not know this? I hate that cat with the passion of a thousand fiery suns. He leaves me dead baby bunnies that I find early in the morning trying to make up for the fact that he yowls all night.
7. I once dressed Rufus up as a boat. Delilah was Jaws. We won first place.
8. I feel like I have to finish this on an even number. Preferable some denomination of 5. Blast!
So, internet, what are your confessions? Who else is totally hooked on ABC Family? What’s the most degrading thing you’ve ever dressed your dog up as?