First of all, thanks so much for all of your support and then congratulations! It means the world to us and I hope you guys will stick around even though the blog might get a little more babycentric until I can start running again. And I am working on catching up on all of your blogs, please be patient! I sleep a lot.
1. I once had a boyfriend that looked a little too good in my clothes. Which isn’t to say my clothes looked bad on me, rather he made a HOT girl. He was mistaken for a woman from behind and hit on until he turned around. Needless to say, this relationship didn’t work out. (Thanks for reminding me of this, Sam!)
2. The aforementioned pretty boyfriend? I married his roommate.
3. My mom also married her ex-boyfriend’s roommate (I call him Dad). I guess it runs in the family?
4. I own a metric crapton of makeup and hair product and I can’t be bothered to use any of it. I wash my hair and put it half up until it dries. Remembering to use moisturizer is an accomplishment these days.
5. I really, really hate any noise outside. I will call the cops on a party at 8 PM because I’m such a grump. And if I figure out who is lighting off firecrackers outside my window right now, I will hunt them down and beat them to death with their own arms. As if people aren’t already on edge about September 11th. And it scared the dog, so she pooped in the house and is now hiding on my pillow.
6. Going on that theme, every time the neighbor kids are screaming outside my windows, I want to yell “get off my lawn” in an angry old man voice. I wish I could explain why I find that so hilarious. I’m totally going to grow up to be the old guy from Up.
7. I secretly kind of enjoyed my husband’s favorite team losing today to a much lesser team. Sorry honey, but you were such a sore loser when my team beat your team. Yes, I am a terrible person.
8. I have cried at almost every episode of Buffy that we have watched since I got pregnant. Even the crappy ones (we are in seasons 6 and 7, so there are plenty of crappy ones).
9. I do these posts when I need more time to flesh out other posts. And yet, you guys always seem to find them entertaining.
10. Being pregnant is absolutely terrifying. If I don’t feel crappy enough than I’m worried something is wrong. Instead of enjoying a day with less morning sickness, I panic.
Anything you’d like to confess today? Anyone else secretly a grumpy old man that yells at their neighbors for being loud? Do you and your partner have different sports loyalties? Husband informed me he is a closet Green Bay fan today. I’m from Pittsburgh. This marriage is pretty obviously doomed.