1. I’m intensely germaphobic. I always order my water without lemon not because of my allergies, but because I once read that the lemon slices in restaurants are filthy.
2. I’ve worked in hospitals since 2007 and sick people scare me. If I hear coughing, I run for the door. I may have threatened bodily harm to the last sick person that got too close to me.
3. Heavily pregnant women make me nervous. Too many fluids with the potential to leak. This could be a problem.
4. Lately, I can’t stand the smell of dogs. This is a bit problematic for obvious reasons, but it also makes me sad because I love my dogs, they just make me gag a little. Oh, and umm they’ve been laying on my body pillow so I can’t stand the smell of it. Awesome.
5. Mandy telling me there are nitrite free hot dogs pretty much made my week. My pregnancy cravings are all seriously WT. Hot dogs, ramen and Cheetos.
6. I have 12 posts in draft and haven’t finished any of them because I am so beyond tired. This is bad even for me. I swear I really will run those 2 giveaways soon (one involved chocolate!).
7. Ok, so I admit I’ve been frequenting a pregnancy forum. It’s part of the app on my phone. And I’m in the May 2012 group, which has a very dumb self-appointed queen preggo. And she has made me realize that PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME SHOULD BE SHOT. It makes me want to punch things. And I can guarantee that Kara will respond to this in ALL CAPS just for fun. Anyone else who feel like their eyes are bleeding when they read all caps? I really do feel like I’m being screamed at when I read that stuff. One or two words for emphasis is fine, but entire posts? Message boards probably need to die a fiery death.
8. You are getting a confessions post because my stupid photo for a different post won’t upload. I’m pouting.
9. I have a thing about socks, I don’t like them unless they are on feet in shoes. I make my husband take off his socks in bed because they gross me out. Bare feet gross me out too, but not as much as socks. Also, I won’t wear dirty or mismatched socks. I’d rather go barefoot.
10. I like turtles.