The Versatile Blogger
There are a few basic rules with this award:
1. You have to thank the giver, and provide a link to that person’s post. Thanks, Tezrah! I’m so glad you stumbled on my blog. I’ve enjoyed reading your blog quite a bit!
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Award 15 other newly discovered blogs the same award.
I’ve done so many confessions posts that this is actually kinda hard. Hmm, thinking…
1. I have a little sister. I don’t think I’ve ever actually posted about her before. She got married a little over a year ago and lives 3 states over, so I don’t really see her much. She used to have a blog, but it hasn’t been updated in like 500 years and I don’t believe she knows where to find my blog.
2. I’m writing this while watching Army of Darkness. My husband begged and I’ve wasted through every tv show from this week, so I figured it wouldn’t deprive me of anything. This movie is a lot less awesome sober. The last time I watched it was in England during my study abroad
3. My shoe size is a 9. I’m kind of paranoid that I might have abnormally large clownshoes, but that might not be true.
4. You know the escaped exotic animals about a week and a half ago? I live an hour from there and that town is on the way to my parent’s. I wanted to drive down and go on safari, but I was told that is inappropriate. Besides, we all know I would have just been stalking Jack Hanna.
5. I feel really weird about the fact that I talk about my blog friends like regular people, but I can’t help it! My husband knows all your names because I talk about you guys so much. I’m not a stalker, though, I promise!
6. I have (obviously) had no idea what to blog about since I got pregnant. As I said on Twitter last night, “It’s just hard to have content lately. I sleep, I eat, I work, I gestate. Lather, rinse, repeat.” And to top it off, I’ve been getting progressively sicker with some kind of chest based creeping crud all week, so all I want to do is sleep.
7. I am a huge Columbus Blue Jackets (hockey) fan. You may think that your sports team is the worst ever (remember, I grew up near Pittsburgh, so we had the Pirates), but honest to G-d, the CBJs are the WORST and I still love them. They finally won their first game of the season this week. Maybe they’ll even win one of the games we got to this year. A girl can dream. Oh, and my husband doesn’t really like hockey that much (he comes for the food) and only got in to football because I did. We don’t take the gender roles very seriously up in here.
Tag 15 newly discovered bloggers:
Fleurg, I have been so bad about keeping up with blogs that I don’t really have 15 of those. So, umm, tag yourselves. My intrauterine parasite is ready for bed.
Anyone tagging themselves? Anyone else love a terrible sports team?