Weight: 176.4 pounds (up 1.2 pounds this week, down 28.8 pounds total)
Waist: 32.25 inches (down 4.75 inches total)
Hips: 38.5 inches (down 6.5 inches total)
On diet: I’ve been a little bad since Sunday, but not that bad. The weight gain is from getting my period and I feel like a 500 pound bloated mess. Yuck.
Friday–Muscle Conditioning class and climbed the rock wall three times (it took 10 minutes total, but man was that hard work!)
Saturday–50 minutes on the rowing machine (never again, my palms are destroyed) and 19 minutes on the treadmill
Sunday–ate my face off and made my husband wait on me hand and foot.
Monday–2.5 miles on the stationary bike+boot camp
Tuesday–25 minutes on the treadmill and Cycle 30 (30 minutes of spin with 30 minutes of lifting) class. Oh yeah, and then we met Mandy for an 82 minutes hike, which involved wearing C and walking dogs).
Today–25 minutes on the treadmill and Vinyasa flow yoga class
I can’t sit down thanks to the spinning. Spinning is awful. I’m going again Thursday.
On running: I only did treadmill running and covered about 6 miles last week. I’m giving myself a pass on running much since Detroit training starts the first week of June. I do still need 654 minutes of running outdoors, which I’m hoping to check off on Sunday.
My BYNGO goals for last week were:
1. Finish the no sweets challenge successfully (ends Monday)
2. Finish the outdoor running challenge (I have 35 of 100 minutes completed).–fail didn’t do at all. Finish this ASAP!
3. Attend at least 3 more group fitness classes (I have attended 3 of the required 8 already)–I actually did 4
4. Attempt the rock wall at least once (I have to do this 3 times and I’m absolutely terrified)–I did this three times in an evening and I loved it so much that my husband and I are going back on Friday.
5. Get in at least 1 hours of hiking (I need 2 total and we often do this on nice weekends).–82 minutes done!
6. Another 2-3 strength workouts and another 3-4 ab workouts (I have 2 out of 8 and 1 out of 10 done, respectively)–I did 4 of each
7. Devote a day to cross-training on the stationary bike (I have 5 of 50 miles done)
and the rowing machine (I have 10 of 60 minutes done)–ehh, I finished my rowing, but I’ve not done a ton on the bike
8. Get 7-8 hours of sleep at least 3 nights this week (I have 3 out of 10 done)–I got all 7 nights last week. Unfortunately I only did 7 hours all 7 nights, so I’m still sleepy and tired.
The bad news is my body fat also was up 1% last night, but water retention would explain that since I’m using a handheld bioelectrical impedance device. Increased water content is going to make it register a higher body fat percentage (thus why those are not particularly accurate). I also really do feel like an epically bloated dead whale carcass.
Anyways, goals for this week:
1. 65 minutes/6 miles of running outside. Preferably all at once.
2. 2 strength workouts (finish the square) and 3 ab workouts (will put me at 9/10)
3. Take final needed group exercise class
4. Last 38 minutes of hiking (either Sunday with family or Tuesday with Mandy and the kids)
5. Sign up for summer race (counts as a BYNGO square)–I’m torn between Race for Ellie 5K or the Freedom 4 Miler.
6. Finish my hour on the upright cycle (need 5 minutes)
7. Cycle 20 miles–this is all on a stationary cycle (recumbant or upright) because I never learned to ride a bike. Yes, I am ridiculous.
If anyone is wondering, I’m front loading the heck out of these challenges because I know I won’t make it to the gym for 4-5 days around Memorial Day. Also, it’s fun.